Kubota v1305-e fuel increase

mitchdog7

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all, i'm new to the forum and have a question or two. I've come into possession of a V-1305e 4 cylinder kubota motor, and for some reason i feel that it needs to go into a golf cart, and be turbocharged. So, i'm wondering if any of yall have messed around with the fueling on this motor? right now its at my friends house, but i've read that there is a max fueling screw on the throttle linkage on the injection pump? Now, i don't plan on messing with fueling until i get an EGT gauge so i'll know when its running too hot. I realize messing with fueling can cause many problems. Also, while looking up a parts diagram i saw that they offered different sized shims for the fuel injectors, would a bigger/smaller sized shim give more/less fuel to the motor? I have no idea how mechanical injectors work (i'm a 7.3l Powerstroke guy myself..) so please inform me. I really wanna squeeze more power out of this thing, and i realize it's probably improbable and a bad idea, but i'm gonna try anyways...
Thanks for looking, Mitch.