Kubota Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

DrBT

Forum Newbie
Threads
LED lights are brighter

fox5flyer

Threads
GREETINGS to all Kubota mower owners! ?

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name ?). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Kubota owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Kubota mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Kubota stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hi, All. Greetings from NE Michigan where spring time is still down south but not here yet. Currently I'm not a true owner, but have a verbal agreement with a guy for his ZD323. He should be up here in a couple days and we can complete the deal and I can trailer it home. Not much to say yet, other than I've tested it out and all seemed to work just fine with no glaring anomolies, but with a pre-owned product, one never really knows until some time is put on it. All I can do is hope it goes well and I'll report back with how it went.
Deke

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
While you are waiting for the delivery go on line to the JD web page & buy the JD Technical Manual for your mower.
Then the next time you post you will be fixing other peoples problems .

WRONG INFORMATION PLEASE IGNORE

Last edited:

fox5flyer

Threads
While you are waiting for the delivery go on line to the JD web page & buy the JD Technical Manual for your mower.
Then the next time you post you will be fixing other peoples problems .
Thank you, berts. I'll check it out. Are you saying the JD tech manual covers Kubota ZD323 or just the engine?
As a follow up to my intro, the deal finally went through and I hauled it home about 35 minutes in pouring rain. It needed a good cleanup as it had been run in muddy ground without a rinse-off so I spent a couple hours getting it cleaned up and becoming familiar with it, somewhat. It starts and runs fine, mower deck runs great, but needs the blades changed (included in the deal) and general maintenance. No manuals included, even though he claimed he had them, but said he couldn't find them (after loading the machine). Claims no remembrance of any maintenance done so I'm assuming I'll be changing out pretty much all fluids before I go any further. Anything about it that isn't obvious to pay close attention? I don't want to miss anything. So far no issues that I can find.
Deke M
NE Michigan and 35f as I'm typing this!!! Haven't seen the sun in 5 days.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Thank you, berts. I'll check it out. Are you saying the JD tech manual covers Kubota ZD323 or just the engine?
As a follow up to my intro, the deal finally went through and I hauled it home about 35 minutes in pouring rain. It needed a good cleanup as it had been run in muddy ground without a rinse-off so I spent a couple hours getting it cleaned up and becoming familiar with it, somewhat. It starts and runs fine, mower deck runs great, but needs the blades changed (included in the deal) and general maintenance. No manuals included, even though he claimed he had them, but said he couldn't find them (after loading the machine). Claims no remembrance of any maintenance done so I'm assuming I'll be changing out pretty much all fluids before I go any further. Anything about it that isn't obvious to pay close attention? I don't want to miss anything. So far no issues that I can find.
Deke M
NE Michigan and 35f as I'm typing this!!! Haven't seen the sun in 5 days.
Sorry I was having a brain fart
Kubota also do technical manuals
They are not as detailed as the JD ones .

lugbolt

Threads
Sorry I was having a brain fart
Kubota also do technical manuals
They are not as detailed as the JD ones .
and they're originally written in Japanese, then translated to English, and it's obvious if you read them enough. Some stuff makes no sense. I called it "Jinglish".

Gary doolin

Forum Newbie
Threads
Checking in.

Hey fellows, just eanted to introduce myself and Lucille. My name is Gary Doolin and i live in SE Kentucky. Lucille is a 2022 kubota 781i (EFI)60" I have fallen in love with this mower. I had a z7421 54 but I have a bad back and
Decided I wanted a better seat and I ended up going with the EFI. I'm just a homeowner and love to mow grass. I will get some pic's of her and of my lawn and will post them. Looking forward to learning and talking with everyone.

Gary.

leeton31

Forum Newbie
Threads
G'day from Aus.

G'day, Just introducing myself, Tony from Victoria, Australia.
Own a Kubota ZG222 zero turn. Would have to be one of the toughest mowers I have had, but recently broke a con-rod, my fault lack of oil.
Anyhow just getting it going again, thanks for the forum.

justice

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Kubota mower owners! 👍

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name 😆). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Kubota owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Kubota mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Kubota stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Don't know if I have completed this. But I got a Kubota B6000E. It an original not a grey market. I used it quite a bit but it down right now. I had a rim rust out really bad and trying to repair. Rims are not readily availed for this model of tractor. I found they're not even aftermarket rims made for this unit. I think mine was built in 1965. The rims are unique.to this year. I've got other tractors but for what this is this tractor is great.

Racer X

Threads
Don't know if I have completed this. But I got a Kubota B6000E. It an original not a grey market. I used it quite a bit but it down right now. I had a rim rust out really bad and trying to repair. Rims are not readily availed for this model of tractor. I found they're not even aftermarket rims made for this unit. I think mine was built in 1965. The rims are unique.to this year. I've got other tractors but for what this is this tractor is great.

You should be able to have wheels made, probably for what new would cost, maybe just a bit more if they are altered from wheels available for other tractors.

Willamette Wheel in Portland, Oregon builds and modifies wheels. I’ve not had tractor wheels done by them, only had wheels altered for a 75 Toyota pickup I had, but I know that parts are readily available for all types of wheels.

The centers of your original wheels might be useable, or at least useful in getting the bolt pattern, center hole diameter, and any offset correct.

You could even set them up where the centers bolt to the rims, like some tractors have.