Kubota Lover/New here!

Kubota_Diesel

Threads
Hey everyone! I'm 22 years old and my name is Derek. I have been a HUGE diesel fan since I was old enough to know what they were. Preferebly smaller diesel engines. My Grandpa worked in the boiler room/maintenance shop at the old hospital here in town. They have a CTL mower with a 3 cylinder Kubota Diesel in it and they have owned it for twenty plus years. I have been obsessed with that since I saw it when I was about three years old. I found my 2001 Kubota G1800 about two years ago and it is my pride and joy now. I traded my 1982 Kubota M4000 that my Grandpa got for my when I was younger in on my G1800. This is more my hobby than anything. I'm a gear head, car guy, etc. Anything that has to do with a machine, you can bet that i'm interested. My Dad is the service manager at a locally owned dealership here in town and he's been doing that for twenty-three years now. The dealership was established in the late 1950's and is very well know by many. I am the manager at the oldest parts store here in town. Anyway, I don't mean to ramble on, but if you have any questions on anything specific to my lawn tractor, feel free to ask and I will do my best to help. I love making new friends so if you would just like to chat i'm up for that also. This is my hobby now and I love it! Have a great day everyone!

Derek