Kohler KT725 won't start!!!!!!

goosemasterkl

Threads
My brother in law has a Scag Liberty Z with a Kohler KT725 engine and it won't start sometimes. Battery is fine, checked all safety switches and seat and brake switches and they're testing ok but the engine won't try to start with the key ignition. You can hear the fuel Solenoid click when you turn the key on and the pto clutch will click when you pull the switch on and off but it won't try to start. It will start when you turn the key on and jump across the solenoid. Please Any Suggestions!!!!!

goosemasterkl

Threads
My brother in law has a Scag Liberty Z with a Kohler KT725 engine and it won't start sometimes. Battery is fine, checked all safety switches and seat and brake switches and they're testing ok but the engine won't try to start with the key ignition. You can hear the fuel Solenoid click when you turn the key on and the pto clutch will click when you pull the switch on and off but it won't try to start. It will start when you turn the key on and jump across the solenoid. Please Any Suggestions!!!!!
Also; when I checked the voltage on the Solenoid when I had my positive lead on the battery post connection and when I tested the other 3 post on the Solenoid I was showing 12.30v on each post with the key in the off position. Are these readings right? Thanks