Kohler cv16s 43528

Alber565

Forum Newbie
Threads
I recently got a snapper splh160bv which originally had a 14 hp kohler with pull start , motor got damaged and I bought a cv16s kohler with electric start but I'm confused with wire colors , I need help I will post some pics tomorrow of engine . It has 2red wires ,one goes to electric carb and the other somewhere below shroud , might be charging unit for battery , a white which i think is kill wire and black which I'm not sure of

Alber565

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm extremely grateful for your help, thanks

Alber565

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've now got wiring but trying to figure out hydro belt setup and tensioner

Alber565

Forum Newbie
Threads
Does anyone know how to wire up electric pto for engine , it has 4 wires white, red , green and blue, it's on a snapper splh160bv. Thanks

Alber565

Forum Newbie
Threads
I got wiring and even went to equipment place to verify wiring , I put tractor together and engine attempted to start a few times but never actually did, I tried for about 45 minutes but unsuccessful , can anyone help or have any suggestions,

Alber565

Forum Newbie
Threads
I got wiring and even went to equipment place to verify wiring , I put tractor together and engine attempted to start a few times but never actually did, I tried for about 45 minutes but unsuccessful , can anyone help or have any suggestions,

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I assume that you checked to see that you had both spark and fuel in the cylinder. Common problem on these engines is a fuel solenoid not working. Have you gone through the trouble shooting procedures listed in the Kohler manual?