Kohler cv 290. 0016

Butch1957

Threads
I need the engine harness. Dog messed up mine and I have the wiring harness. But not the engine harness. Used will be ok. Any suggestions ?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The engine harness will be a Kohler part & should be available from a Kohler service agent.
Other than that most repair only shop will have a heap ( literal )of old deceased engines sitting in a corner for salvaging parts.
Do not bother trying big box shops with big glass fronted showrooms, they toss all the old stuff into the scrap bin.

Butch1957

Threads
The engine harness will be a Kohler part & should be available from a Kohler service agent.
Other than that most repair only shop will have a heap ( literal )of old deceased engines sitting in a corner for salvaging parts.
Do not bother trying big box shops with big glass fronted showrooms, they toss all the old stuff into the scrap bin.

I tried the shops to no prevail. New wiring harness I have but the engine harness is also what I am missing. Dog chewed up everything else and now I am starting to plug in what ever I can. I looked up in ebay to no prevail for an " engine harness " for this Kohler. Not much information given.

Hopefully someone will have a used one off of a junk engine that I will be gladly to purchase.

Thanks for you input.