Jokes Section!

cubby

Threads
I agree! Count me in , I been thinking about this too. Hard part for me is retelling the joke, I usually
forget some of the joke by the time i want to tell it or mess up the punch line. Some are good at telling
them and some like me just like to hear em.:smile:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
And I'm "Da Prince" :laughing:

I agree! Count me in , I been thinking about this too. Hard part for me is retelling the joke, I usually
forget some of the joke by the time i want to tell it or mess up the punch line. Some are good at telling
them and some like me just like to hear em.:smile:
Oh, why thank you :thumbsup:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Oh, why thank you :thumbsup:

Count ME out, that joke about the snake was my best one and I didn't hear ONE laugh or chuckle from anybody here. But maybe nobody understood it....:laughing:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Count ME out, that joke about the snake was my best one and I didn't hear ONE laugh or chuckle from anybody here. But maybe nobody understood it....:laughing:
What joke ? I didn't see it.

I'm being serious by the way, I really didn't see it!

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
What joke ? I didn't see it.

I'm being serious by the way, I really didn't see it!

This garter snake slithered into a bar and up onto a stool, the bartender turned around and asked, "what will you have", and the snake ordered a vodka gimlet. The bartender began to mix the drink, then stopped and told the snake, "sorry, but I can't serve you alcohol", and the snake inquired why.

"Because you can't hold your liquor....."

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
This garter snake slithered into a bar and up onto a stool, the bartender turned around and asked, "what will you have", and the snake ordered a vodka gimlet. The bartender began to mix the drink, then stopped and told the snake, "sorry, but I can't serve you alcohol", and the snake inquired why.

"Because you can't hold your liquor....."
That was quite good! But coming from me, who has a dry sense of humour, that isn't worth much :laughing: