John Deere LT155 lawn mower

Rdogg125

Forum Newbie
Threads
Welcome, I have the complete tech manual in a PDF file that you're welcome to if you'd like. It has the info you need and much more, Just shoot me you're email address

Joe

Hey joe, do you by chance still have this service manual? Or anyone else that might be willing to send this my way? It would be greatly appreciated. My email is rdogg125@hotmail.com

Randum Noyes

Forum Newbie
Threads
Welcome, I have the complete tech manual in a PDF file that you're welcome to if you'd like. It has the info you need and much more, Just shoot me you're email address

Joe

Joe (or anyone who may have the PDF),

I would greatly appreciate a copy of the manual. My email is randum.noyes@yahoo.com.

Many Thanks,
Randum

allenbcraig

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello Joe or other LT55 owners,
Just joined this forum - obviously a service manual would be GREAT to check into a similar problem with
the drive belt. It keeps coming off and I haven't been able to find out how or where to tighten the drive belt.

I did find out the place for the mower deck. If anyone can provide assistance, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
allen craig
allenbcraig@gmail.com

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
One or both, can't remember , of the idler pulleys on the clutch arm is mounted is a slot for tension adjustment.
There is not much there.
If your belt is continually jumping off then you have either damaged the belt ( twisted)
or
One of the pulleys is damaged or has a bad bearing
or
the tensioning plate that holds the two pulleys used for clutching is bent, distorted or badly worn at the pivot point.