JE75 Lower BBC Clutch Part #

Gsnod

Threads
Hello;

I just picked up a JE75 mower, Serial # 035298, with a DOM of 061500 (which I interpret to mean June 15, 2000.

The previous owner hit a rock and broke the lower BBC clutch piece, and I mean he broke it in half when I took it off today. Engine seems to run fine, no vibration at all but it certainly needs the lower half of the BBC.

I think that part number is GY20805.....can anyone confirm? I guess the other alternative is to not have the BBC active....I really don't need it, as I rarely have to stop the mower to move something.
Thanks much.

JoeM(GA)

Threads
yes, that's the latest number for a complete BBC clutch, that's the only way it's sold now. you might be lucky enough to find a junk JX75 or a late model 14SB to rob the lower piece from

Gsnod

Threads
yes, that's the latest number for a complete BBC clutch, that's the only way it's sold now. you might be lucky enough to find a junk JX75 or a late model 14SB to rob the lower piece from
Thanks JoeM and StarTech. I'm going to remove the BBC, since I don't really need it anyway. I'll try to sell the BBC Cable and activation lever == which is way expensive new -- about $140!

Gsnod

Threads
Friends -- I believe I heard that an SB14 blade adapter (Part # M114679) would fit on a JX75 machine in lieu of the BBC. Can anyone confirm this?

If so, I need to buy one so I can get this machine going! Thanks