It was a good run

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Just that when you rev it where you want to it either wide open or idle on both the fs an Km 90 just not felling they are what I want an what like :thumbdown::frown:

That's the way it's designed to run, (WIDE OPEN) The recommendation is to run a trimmer or an edger is full throttle because running it too slowly will contribute to carbon buildup in the exhaust port, piston rings, muffler, and contribute to fouling the spark plug. You can ruin an engine running it at a low speed.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
That's the way it's designed to run, (WIDE OPEN) The recommendation is to run a trimmer or an edger is full throttle because running it too slowly will contribute to carbon buildup in the exhaust port, piston rings, muffler, and contribute to fouling the spark plug. You can ruin an engine running it at a low speed.

Funny it that way I had fs45 (true 2stroke) an ran it at low speeds all the time never did have any problems with it :rolleyes: (I owned it for 3 years before I sold it)

Threads
Funny it that way I had fs45 (true 2stroke) an ran it at low speeds all the time never did have any problems with it :rolleyes: (I owned it for 3 years before I sold it)

Sometimes you would look silly running it at full throttle for just a few blades of grass! :rolleyes:

metz12

Threads
I HATE my buddies trimmer. its a stihl. its just big and clunky. i borrowed it today to cut brush and the thing was junk. also i have had to adjust the idle and the carb, and the arrestor screen is always getting gummed up. i wouldnt buy one. i would go for an echo personally. i like stihl chainsaws though. no problems in that department. their blowers are good too. ive never worked on their blowers.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I HATE my buddies trimmer. its a stihl. its just big and clunky. i borrowed it today to cut brush and the thing was junk. also i have had to adjust the idle and the carb, and the arrestor screen is always getting gummed up. i wouldnt buy one. i would go for an echo personally. i like stihl chainsaws though. no problems in that department. their blowers are good too. ive never worked on their blowers.

Just another reason I want a shindawa or a echo anything but chain saws as long as they make good saw I will contine to buy them but trimmer an stuff sorry I am done with them also I check the websites of echo an shindawa they say slow the trimmer down when trimming around fences an landscape blocks to save string an to keep from tearing up the landscape so they are made to run slow or fast :eek:

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've never used stihl however I have used echo a lot lots of different machines lots of models and have never been disapointed. And yes I run low speed quite a bit.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I've never used stihl however I have used echo a lot lots of different machines lots of models and have never been disapointed. And yes I run low speed quite a bit.

Plan to buy shindawa edger an trimmer an echo hedge trimmer an blowers :thumbsup: