"Interesting Find"

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
:thumbsup:

MUHAMMAD CHISHTI, co-founder and creative director of IMC Digital Universe, oversees all web design and development projects for IMC. Muhammad is the administrator and founder IMC痴 ByNet Network, which reaches more than 5 million unique users per year through popular community websites TractorByNet.com, CountryByNet.com, HorsesByNet.com and LawnMowerForum.com. Muhammad is also the author of the bestselling book, Compact Tractor Buying & Basics, published in 2002.

Muhammad痴 career as a web designer and developer started in 1994, and today includes a diverse set of skills ranging from community building to e-commerce and internet software development projects.

Muhammad is a 5th degree black belt in Taekwondo (a Korean martial art and Olympic sport), a 3-time U.S. National Champion, 2-time U.S. National team member, and 2009 U.S. National team captain. During his international competition career, Muhammad has represented the United States at the World Taekwondo Championship in Ankara, Turkey (2008) and Cairo, Egypt (2009). Muhammad is also a U.S. national level referee and instructor at Jimmy Kim痴 Taekwondo Center in Laguna Niguel, CA.

Didn't see that coming! :cool:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
YIKES :shocked:

Quite the resume, Muhammad.......wow.

Leave it to SB to get bored and find something like this - is NO ONE safe? :biggrin:

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
Attention to Details, That's my Thing.:laughing:
I posted todays catch on Group "Come one, Come All"

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Attention to Details, That's my Thing.:laughing:
I posted todays catch on Group "Come one, Come All"

I'll post my 'catches' on "The Humidor" and "Wristwatches and clocks" groups, as soon as they arrive....:biggrin:

BTW - CHECK OUT THE GROUPS! (Your profile, lower lefthand column......"Groups")

Come to think of it, ebaying and amazon-ing are like fishing in more ways than one.....