Buying Advice In the market for new push mower

ecrow22

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ok so I'm looking to purchase a new push mower. Want the dependability of a Honda engine with a heavy duty deck and wheels. Don't really care to much for self propelled. Would like the option to bag and mulch though. Would like to stay around $400.00 but preferably under. Any help would be greatly appreciated

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Does it need to be new? A gently used Honda HRC215PDA might be found for < $400. It's heavy-duty, mulch/bag and push-only.

[url]http://powerequipment.honda.com/lawn-mowers/models/hrc216pda
attachment.php

[/URL]

Attachments

• hrc215pda.jpg
    hrc215pda.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 86
Threads
Usually "heavy duty" and "not self propell" isn't a good combo. Unless you want a REALLY good workout. If you are thinking of a mower like the HRC Robert mentioned.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Usually "heavy duty" and "not self propell" isn't a good combo. Unless you want a REALLY good workout. If you are thinking of a mower like the HRC Robert mentioned.

True...the HRC215PDA does come in at 99 lbs. dry. :frown:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Follow robert's recommendation and stay as far away from that Husky as you can. Engine will last, but not the drive.

Boloson

Threads
I'd try craigslist Micah. There are a few hrx's for sale that's under $400 easily & that'll definitely satisfy everything you're looking for

Micah Haarhoff

Threads
I'd try craigslist Micah. There are a few hrx's for sale that's under $400 easily & that'll definitely satisfy everything you're looking for

What do you mean I'm not looking for a mower?