Idle Problem - Poulan ppb330

wwestfall

Forum Newbie
Threads
The engine "securing" screw came lose and the throttle wire came out of the trigger. I needed to take the grip apart and re-connect it. After putting everything back together, it starts and runs fine except when I try to let it idle. It will just die if I don't keep the throttle trigger about half way in. Any ideas? It was given to me last season. Never had a problem.

wwestfall

Forum Newbie
Threads
Have you got any play in the cable, did you put it back right, if so take play up on the cable on the carb.
If the idle speed is too slow then adjust the idle speed screw, just under the point where the trimmer head move's.

http://weborder.husqvarna.com/order_static/doc/NOUS/NOUS2009/NOUS2009_115156126.pdf

I went back over everything and all seems well. It starts up fine and runs for a little. If I pull the trigger to increase power it actually stalls as if it was not getting fuel. I checked and cleaned the air filter, spark suppressor, and spark plug. Still won't idle and stalls under increased fuel input? Driving me crazy...any suggestions EngineMan?

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
Did you reset the carb, if not try that post#2 if that does'nt work go for a carb kit and then reset carb, check fuel lines and filter, if you have had the carb off the engine check seal (gasket) between carb and engine.

Attachments

• Poulan Pro PPB330.pdf
    338.3 KB · Views: 7