Ideas for sun shade???

gannon311

Forum Newbie
Threads
Wanting to put a sun shade on my rsd 60". Anybody here make there own... That might have some good ideas????

chemingthroughtheleather

Threads
I installed a shade on my Wheel Horse tractor and it worked well,I had to fashion some connectors to make it stable.Given the speed and choppy ride of a ZT I don't think I could make the shade secure enough to withstand the movement.You can find the shades on ebay,but you will have to be creative to find the right fastener to make it secure.If you have roll over protection its relatively easy.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I installed a shade on my Wheel Horse tractor and it worked well,I had to fashion some connectors to make it stable.Given the speed and choppy ride of a ZT I don't think I could make the shade secure enough to withstand the movement.You can find the shades on ebay,but you will have to be creative to find the right fastener to make it secure.If you have roll over protection its relatively easy.

Yep, if you have a ROPS there are several sunshades you could purchase. I bought one from Gravely for mine, but it would probably fit any ZTR with a similar sized square tube ROPS(mine has a 52" deck). Now if you aren't wanting to spend approx. $100-$199 for a kit I can't make any recommendations for "building your own" cheaper:0(