I NEED YOUR HELP

Lohman mows lawns

Threads
Should I buy a dump cart to hual my tools from home to home or buy a full size trailer because I candrive in 4 years

Threads
I would say buy a dump cart now and a trailer in 4 years because trailers aren't that expensive, so you can save up enough money in 4 years. Or an even better idea buy a trailer now if you are able to pull it with your JD. That way you will have a lot of room for all your equipment, because dump carts can be pretty small!

slammed

Threads
A "JHON DEERE 235 GT" or a "kawisokie prarie. 360"

With the JD you have you could pull a 5x8 trailer as long as you don't have hills to pull it on. Then when you can drive you can pull your mower on the trailer.:thumbsup:

Threads
With the JD you have you could pull a 5x8 trailer as long as you don't have hills to pull it on. Then when you can drive you can pull your mower on the trailer.:thumbsup:

Yeah that's what I was thinking, because a trailer isn't that much more expensive than a dump cart....I saw in a circular that one (I think a 5x8) was advertised for $600.

D2hornets58

Threads
Depends on what size trailer you want to have in four years. If you just want a small one then i wouldsay buy it now. If you were planning on buying a bigger one in four years then just buy the dump cart to use for now then in a couple years start looking for a bigger one. You can find some good deals on craigslist for trailers.

slammed

Threads
Well I still would buy the 5x8 now because you will not need a 6.5x18 all the time. I have a 4x8 a 6.5x18 and a 7.5x16. And I use all of them some at the same time. The small ones you can pull them in to yards with the mower for brush pickup and not tare up the yard.

Lohman mows lawns

Threads
D2hornets58 said:
Depends on what size trailer you want to have in four years. If you just want a small one then i wouldsay buy it now. If you were planning on buying a bigger one in four years then just buy the dump cart to use for now then in a couple years start looking for a bigger one. You can find some good deals on craigslist for trailers.

I am planing to buy a 12 x 8 enclosed trailer