I need a B&S (3x2) Wire Connector for a Inteck 21 HP Engine

rarebear

Threads
  • / I need a B&S (3x2) Wire Connector for a Inteck 21 HP Engine
I re-power my old Snapper with a Intek and need a connector for the Mower to plug into the engine..
Anyone have any ideas where I can find one without buying a whole wire harness?

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have doene this in a pinch. Make sure the wire ga is smilar to support current and ... but a snap together trailer brake light kit and solder splice in your wires. Use shrink sleeving.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Briggs sell a grab pack of connectors and even more important transfer plugs to plug in different styles together.
So any B & S REPAIR center should be able to fix you up.
Take your original engine number and new engine number with you or photos of both connectors.
There are a couple of B & S Master technicians on this list who shoukd be able to either tell you the B & S Number or sell you the right bit through the mail.

rarebear

Threads
I have doene this in a pinch. Make sure the wire ga is smilar to support current and ... but a snap together trailer brake light kit and solder splice in your wires. Use shrink sleeving.

I have three wires about the size of the pins that fit the connector (tinned with solder with a small kink it) to make a male pin as a temp fix to get mower working..

I'd like the keep the original connector with out patching in another..

Thanks Much..