I’m not sure what to do with my HRC216 PDA.

Scottcc

Threads
t’s a Honda commercial PDA with GSV 160 engine. I bought in 2011 and has way less than 15 hours on it. I own 4 acres and most of it can be mowed with a zero turn, so I don’t really have need for it. It has sat with fresh oil and no gas for several years. I decided to start it up earlier this week. The first two pulls yanked my back extremely hard and started on the third pull. I let it run for 15 minutes and shut it off. Since then I can start it with one pull and no more yank-backs.IMG_0572.jpeg

Last edited:

Hondahelen

Forum Newbie
Threads
t’s a Honda commercial PDA with GSV 160 engine. I bought in 2011 and has way less than 15 hours on it. I own 4 acres and most of it can be mowed with a zero turn, so I don’t really have need for it. It has sat with fresh oil and no gas for several years. I decided to start it up earlier this week. The first two pulls yanked my back extremely hard and started on the third pull. I let it run for 15 minutes and shut it off. Since then I can start it with one pull and no more yank-backs.View attachment 65863
Are you wanting to sell it?

Scottcc

Threads
Are you wanting to sell it?
I’m not sure; there is a lot of parts I can use for the HRC 216. It has the hydrostatic transmission but no auto stop. It might be hard to get $200 for push mower, but the future parts I may or may never need may be worth keeping.