Hydro gear oil and filter kit

RBobo

Threads
I have a Z-Force L 60” zero turn. I need to know what hydro gear oil and filter kit to get !

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Well going to need the actual mower model number from the serial number tag to lookup which hydros it has. But it should a common filter and oil package. Just need the hydro model number to look them up on Hydro Gear dealer site.

RBobo

Threads
Well going to need the actual mower model number from the serial number tag to lookup which hydros it has. But it should a common filter and oil package. Just need the hydro model number to look them up on Hydro Gear dealer site.
The hydro gear model # ZH-JGBB-3KDB-36LX

RBobo

Threads
The hydro gear model # ZH-JGBB-3KDB-36LX

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Okay the kit is 72750 but if your unit does not have external tanks then you will also need the 55752 fitting as the kit only supplied with a single port fitting. Dual port is so you when the units are filled properly.

Kit contains 5 quarts of oil and 2 filters with pump and hoses.

Also here is video on how to do the oil change.

1697999121426.png

Last edited:

RBobo

Threads
Dear Star Tech , thank you so much for a quick answer to a question I’ve been searching for hours the last 2 days !! My model does have the exterior reservoir tank. My mower works ok until it gets hot ( running for over an hour) then gets where it looses power to turn or go at speed. The mower is about 5 years old and hasn’t been trans serviced ( my bad). The fluid does look dirty. I have watched lots of videos and am familiar with how to do the hydro oil and filter change. Been a maintenance man for 45 years so I am somewhat mechanically inclined but this computer stuff drives me crazy with information overload!! Anyway thanks and have a great day ! I’m hoping this will help my trans last a while longer !!