Hustler xone

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Tell me what you think

I think that the X-One i and the X-One are Hustler's entry level Commercial ZTR's. I've never priced them, so I can't give you any comparisons to other entry-level Commercial ZTR's that I'm familiar with.

RetiredGuns

Threads
Tell me what you think

I think I'd love for someone to give me a 48" X-One! The VX4 deck, 12cc pumps, parker motor, cast iron/steel spindles, full suspension seat, 11mph, 10.3ga tank, FX motor and a cool "X" decal. :smile: Unfortunately if I spent almost 10k to mow a 1/2 acre my Wife would tell me to go ahead and build a doghouse big enough for my sleeping bag!

2014_0005_X-ONE.png

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think I'd love for someone to give me a 48" X-One! The VX4 deck, 12cc pumps, parker motor, cast iron/steel spindles, full suspension seat, 11mph, 10.3ga tank, FX motor and a cool "X" decal. :smile: Unfortunately if I spent almost 10k to mow a 1/2 acre my Wife would tell me to go ahead and build a doghouse big enough for my sleeping bag!

2014_0005_X-ONE.png

I hear ya.....I didn't price any Hustlers above the FasTrak SD(which is actually considered a high-end Residential unit by Hustler). The Hustler, the Scag, the John Deere and the Exmark "entry-level Commercial ZTR's" were all over my $7k budget. I did, however, get a fully Commercial ZTR within budget(which made my Financial Adviser....aka the wife) very happy:0)

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Although a fairly new model in the Hustler line, I assure you all that the Hustler X-ONE is a full commercial machine, I have one!!! It has a Kawasaki FX730V engine and a 60" rear discharge deck and is used for cemetery service. This machine weighs 1,260 LBs dry!!! The X-ONE i is a newer model with hydrostatic drive units, never operated one, just looked one over at a local dealer. The cemetery takes 2 1/2 days to mow, and if the farmer who hays the open area doesn't show up, then this machine has 5 acres of hay to mow and it does a fine job of it. when I took delivery of it in Aug 2012, the dealer had already delivered over 40 X-ONEs, all with rear discharge decks, that summer and delivered another 80, about half with rear discharge decks in 2013, 2014 isn't over yet. I demoed five or six different machines before purchasing the X-ONE and none compared to the X-ONE, it has the slow speed handling when needed and the high speed when needed. Because the older part of the cemetery is 200 years old, nothing is lined up, small, large, corners, stones all over the place.
Mad Mackie in CT

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Although a fairly new model in the Hustler line, I assure you all that the Hustler X-ONE is a full commercial machine, I have one!!! It has a Kawasaki FX730V engine and a 60" rear discharge deck and is used for cemetery service. This machine weighs 1,260 LBs dry!!! The X-ONE i is a newer model with hydrostatic drive units, never operated one, just looked one over at a local dealer. The cemetery takes 2 1/2 days to mow, and if the farmer who hays the open area doesn't show up, then this machine has 5 acres of hay to mow and it does a fine job of it. when I took delivery of it in Aug 2012, the dealer had already delivered over 40 X-ONEs, all with rear discharge decks, that summer and delivered another 80, about half with rear discharge decks in 2013, 2014 isn't over yet. I demoed five or six different machines before purchasing the X-ONE and none compared to the X-ONE, it has the slow speed handling when needed and the high speed when needed. Because the older part of the cemetery is 200 years old, nothing is lined up, small, large, corners, stones all over the place.
Mad Mackie in CT

I hear ya....I love my Gravely, but in my dreams I'm riding on a Hustler Super Z HD or a Scag Turf Tiger:0)

edd

Threads
I drove an x one at the dealer last year and at 11 mph it will cut grass at full speed.......demo in the fall would go for 7300 around here in south alabama

MRCo.

Threads
One thing that has been said is very true- at full rpm the slow handling is very smoothe and controlled, not jerky at all, but the speed is there on tap. They are very nice rigs, clean layout, rock solid build and smoothe as you like ride quality. Go try on, you'll love it.