Hustler Raptor Super Duty -or- Dixie Chopper Zee 2 ?

wdrdoctor

Threads
Which one of these zero turn mowers is best,and why?
I will be buying one of these mowers,but I would like to get as much feedback as possible.

MRCo.

Threads
Well, the Zee 2 has an FS engine and 3100 drives vs. FR and 2800 drives on the Raptor. So the Dixie has it... But what's the prices? The Zee 2 would be more fairly compared to a Fastrak.

wdrdoctor

Threads
The Zee 2 I might buy has the Hydro-Gear ZT 2800

MRCo.

Threads
Ah, I looked at the DC site And only read the new model specs. Now i see the FR/2800 models. DC seems a nice built machine, tho I'm not partial to their looks. They also seem like the centre of gravity is high?

Threads
If I was thinking about buying a Raptor SD I would almost wait a little bit to see what people think of it because when the original Raptor came out it's reviews were not great.

wdrdoctor

Threads
Hello Lawn King, What do you actually think people would be unsatisfied with in regards to the raptor super duty?
You claimed it was going to be just like a hustler sport. This is def. an upgrade compared to a hustler sport.

Threads
Hello Lawn King, What do you actually think people would be unsatisfied with in regards to the raptor super duty?
You claimed it was going to be just like a hustler sport. This is def. an upgrade compared to a hustler sport.

wdrdoctor-
I just know that the original Raptor had some issues. But if the Raptor SD is more like the Sport, and really just has the Raptor SD name, then I think it should be issue-free and that you should demo it. :thumbsup: