Hustler Raptor SD Gator Blades Question

Oldschool1959

Threads
Hi all, I have searched the forum and couldn't find my answer. I am looking to purchase a set of Gator Blades for my Raptor SD 48" cut model and on the Gator Blades website I have the option to buy:

"HUSTLER : (3) for 48" cut, Fas Trak"

Does this mean they will only work with a Fas Trak model? Or will these fit my Raptor SD?

Sorry to bother but I gotta get some new blades and everyone says these are the best.
Thanks

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi all, I have searched the forum and couldn't find my answer. I am looking to purchase a set of Gator Blades for my Raptor SD 48" cut model and on the Gator Blades website I have the option to buy:

"HUSTLER : (3) for 48" cut, Fas Trak"

Does this mean they will only work with a Fas Trak model? Or will these fit my Raptor SD?

Sorry to bother but I gotta get some new blades and everyone says these are the best.
Thanks

If they say they fit the Fastrak then that's what they fit. Go to the dealer and buy your blades from him and get the right blades. There going to have the blade number on the blade then you can order online. You really aren't going to save a lot of money on your blades by purchasing them online vs the dealer anyway and there's no waiting.

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Go to hustlerturf.com, click on manuals and compare blades for the 48" decks of the Raptor SD and the Fastrak.
The 48" Raptor SD blade selection includes all the blades for the 48" Fastrak plus several more.
Mad Mackie inCT:smile::biggrin::laughing:

Kremeneon

Threads
Go to hustlerturf.com, click on manuals and compare blades for the 48" decks of the Raptor SD and the Fastrak.
The 48" Raptor SD blade selection includes all the blades for the 48" Fastrak plus several more.
Mad Mackie inCT:smile::biggrin::laughing:

Agreed.
Balance them well before installing, heavier blades = more wobble from imbalance. I had to tweak my gators a bit with the belt sander, just like the factory blades.

Last edited:

Oldschool1959

Threads
If they say they fit the Fastrak then that's what they fit. Go to the dealer and buy your blades from him and get the right blades. There going to have the blade number on the blade then you can order online. You really aren't going to save a lot of money on your blades by purchasing them online vs the dealer anyway and there's no waiting.

According to the Hustler Raptor SD downloadable owners manual and parts list, the blades that fit the 48" Fastrak ALSO fit the 48" Raptor SD. Ordered 3 today ONLINE, and saved $12.00

Thanks for the input!