Husqvarna Z4822 Deck Raising Problem

gearheadz

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I'm having issues with the deck on my Husqie Z4822. At first the left side was much higher than the left when raised. I put on a new rod, new slider pieces slugs in the front (left and right) and it's still uneven. I currently have it down on the wheels (highest setting) and mowed the grass once and now it won't raise up much at all. The 4 1/2 inch setting hardly raises it off the wheels. I've looked at the cross bar attached to the foot pedal and it doesn't look overly worn or welded in any way. Any ideas? Thanks

Mark

gearheadz

Forum Newbie
Threads
All of the 4 rods controlling the deck are turned in all the way. Would it make sense to back them all off an equal number of turns? I have them all tightened to the end of the threading and now the fron will raise but the back does not. Is this a rod adjustment thing and if so, has anyone else corrected this problem? Thanks.
Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I'm having issues with the deck on my Husqie Z4822. At first the left side was much higher than the left when raised. I put on a new rod, new slider pieces slugs in the front (left and right) and it's still uneven. I currently have it down on the wheels (highest setting) and mowed the grass once and now it won't raise up much at all. The 4 1/2 inch setting hardly raises it off the wheels. I've looked at the cross bar attached to the foot pedal and it doesn't look overly worn or welded in any way. Any ideas? Thanks

Mark