Husqvarna YTH1842 ignition switch wire question

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Yes

And Dorman one you posted is a different connector series but is used in some connectors on some mowers.

cbr7380

Threads
Yes

And Dorman one you posted is a different connector series but is used in some connectors on some mowers.
thank you sir ordered it from amazon now if i don't screw it up changing it out lol

cbr7380

Threads
thank you sir ordered it from amazon now if i don't screw it up changing it out lol
@StarTech I got my tester light out and the B had no power to it with the key on or off? I even pulled it out of the harness and touched all around the connector and nothing

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Then most likely the fuse is blown or the fuse holder is bad but test for voltage at the fuse holder first as the problem might further the road.

cbr7380

Threads
there's only one fuse on my mower I believe and it's okay

cbr7380

Threads
Then most likely the fuse is blown or the fuse holder is bad but test for voltage at the fuse holder first as the problem might further the road.
yeah a fuse by the battery and solenoid its okay

cbr7380

Threads
think the wire is bad going into the terminal connector? its kinda kinked due to pushing back up into the harness

cbr7380

Threads
hey @StarTech I got those connectors but theyre too big to go far enough up in the harness?
Yes

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you have a 5 terminal ignition switch you can use this harness to replace the connector. Doesn't matter how the switch is wired.