Husqvarna Part Needed

lefty2cox

Threads
I have a YTH21K46-96045002100 tractor. DOM 2009. A part of the blade engagement clutch broke. They sell it as an assembly. Part# 532406563.
Apparently, it's discontinued. I found some other part numbers that look very similar but obviously different in some ways. I'm wondering if someone has run
into this problem and knows of a substitute that could work without or with some minor modification. Or maybe someone has the part and would be willing to sell.

It would be a shame to decommission this machine over this. I found a supplier that said they had some in transit and I ordered, but sure enough, they emailed me the next day
saying it's discontinued and they canceled the order.

Thank you.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Apparently Husqvarna has found a way to kill off the equipment now. Just make all the parts NLA. I have ran into several items in the last year that I can no longer get. One item was a cable on the 6 month pole saw. It was on b/o since September 2022 so I just cancelled it last week and told the customer go buy a Stihl pole saw.

Now if the part that is broken is the circled item below. YOu will it is the same several of these lever assemblies , it just you have reuse your current bracket, I know it is waste but it about the only to save your unit.
1698698203317.png
Here's one you can rob the part off of.

lefty2cox

Threads
Apparently Husqvarna has found a way to kill off the equipment now. Just make all the parts NLA. I have ran into several items in the last year that I can no longer get. One item was a cable on the 6 month pole saw. It was on b/o since September 2022 so I just cancelled it last week and told the customer go buy a Stihl pole saw.

Now if the part that is broken is the circled item below. YOu will it is the same several of these lever assemblies , it just you have reuse your current bracket, I know it is waste but it about the only to save your unit.
View attachment 67176
Here's one you can rob the part off of.

You've read my mind. Exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you.