Husqvarna 150BT blower dies

gunns

Threads
I'm having problems with my Husqvarna 150BT blower. It runs fine for the for about 30 min then dies. I installed a new carb from amazon. It ran ok for one use that lasted about 45 min. When I used it the following weekend it ran for about 15 min then died and wouldn't start. I got a replacement carb and installed it. Played heck trying to start it. It finally started but quickly died. I let it set for 15 min (cool down time. No that was for me to cool down) and tried restarting it. It finally started with choke off and throttle on full and locked on. I let it run on it's own on full throttle undisturbed for about 5 min. The speed started out slow but finally wound up to about normal full RPMs but it would slowly surge between about half throttle to full. It eventually died. The following was checked:

New spark plug (nice blue spark)
New carb
Fuel and prime fuel lines checked for leaks (check good)
Gas cap vent is clear
Pulled plug and it was wet but not fouled
Appears to have good compression as it takes a good tug to start

So it has compression, gas and spark. So..... what in thunder?

I saw youtube videos on how to find the high and low speed adjustment screws. On the replacement carbs there is no access for the high speed screws. If they are indeed in the location as indicated in the videos then they are now covered by the body casting. The low speed still appears to be accessible. I threw out the old carb when I installed the first replacement carb. I now wish I'd kept the original carb. At least I could have fiddled with the high speed adjustment. Now I'm at a total loss for a cure. I'm now wondering if I just got two bad carbs in a row.

Again any help is greatly appreciated!