Huskee LT 4600 Spring/Pulley Arm

huskee nightmare

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everyone. I am in need of help with my Huskee LT 4600 Lawn Tractor (2008 I believe). The Model # 13AX775H031...
For the PTO tensioner cable, where does the spring hook onto the pulley arm to tighten the belt?
Thank you in advance for any help.

tkos115

Threads
Hello everyone. I am in need of help with my Huskee LT 4600 Lawn Tractor (2008 I believe). The Model # 13AX775H031..
For the PTO tensioner cable, where does the spring hook onto the pulley arm to tighten the belt?
Thank you in advance for any help.
There is probably a small hole on the arm closer to the pulley. Usually if I'm trying to figure out what the right spot is, I look at the arm and look for a small hole that shows signs of wear. What I mean by that is, the hole looks rounded or worn over a little on the side indicating that the spring was attached to it causing the normal wear.

If your able to upload a picture of the deck/arm assembly myself, or someone else may be able to tell you where it attaches too.

huskee nightmare

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you, I will search for an area indicating that the spring may have been attached there tomorrow. If I fail, I will take your advice and upload a pic of the assembly.

huskee nightmare

Forum Newbie
Threads
I tried the suggestion that was offered above and obviously failed. I uploaded three pictures showing what I have to work with.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    743.9 KB · Views: 5

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Well according to the parts diagram below the spring you have connecting plates 7 & 8 together is in the wrong place
It should go from the anchor bolt on plate 8 where it is right now to the same bolt that spring 35 goes to which looks like it is part of the pulley guard part 2
Note the free end of both have the letter E at their ends
This will swing plate 8 substantially further to the right which should give you clean access to the anchor bolt on plate 7 for the currently orphaned tension spring

diagram.jpg

huskee nightmare

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well according to the parts diagram below the spring you have connecting plates 7 & 8 together is in the wrong place
It should go from the anchor bolt on plate 8 where it is right now to the same bolt that spring 35 goes to which looks like it is part of the pulley guard part 2
Note the free end of both have the letter E at their ends
This will swing plate 8 substantially further to the right which should give you clean access to the anchor bolt on plate 7 for the currently orphaned tension spring

View attachment 65310
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I am sorry that it has taken me so long to check back. Unfortunately, we had a strong storm come through and it took out power, internet and cell services for the majority of our area.
I will definitely get back with you and let you know when it is up and running again. Thanks again for your help.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
No need for appologies
However coming back and letting us + every one else who might read your post in future because they have a similar problem, with your results would be both appreciated & helpful.