How to make file size smaller for pictures so that I can show pictures from my phone it keeps saying they are too large.

Campinman

Threads
  • / How to make file size smaller for pictures so that I can show pictures from my phone it keeps saying they are too large.
Can anyone please tell me how to reduce the size of the file for my pictures so that I can post them from my phone.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / How to make file size smaller for pictures so that I can show pictures from my phone it keeps saying they are too large.
I don't know about phones generally, but I would say do a screenshot, then post that file.

Campinman

Threads
I don't know about phones generally, but I would say do a screenshot, then post that file.
Thank you but that did not work.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads

Campinman

Threads
If you are on facebook messenger, send them to me, and I will post them here.
Hey thanks! How do I find you on messenger?

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'll just post them here.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
kohler1.JPGkohler2.JPG

RayMcD

Threads
Can anyone please tell me how to reduce the size of the file for my pictures so that I can post them from my phone.
PhotoScape if very easy to use and will do what you need. r

Last edited:

Forest#2

Threads
Try this red neck solution:
If you are taking a picture of a file, like a flat bastard file try using a smaller file or move your cell fone further away so the file will not be too large for the screen shot.
Or only take a picture of each half of the file.

scroll down

Just kidding. I'm just a redneck, not a nerd.

Last edited: