How to advertise?

superiorGRASS

Threads
I told you once. If you go to the sub-divisions that say No soliciting, go to the club house and see the person in charge of there monthly community paper. They like people too advertise because it helps pay for the paper. They charge a minimal fee, mine was 25$ to post my business card for a month. There paper gets delivered to between 1500 and 2000 homes here in the sub-division. You keep saying $6 for a 100 flyers seems cheap enough., when in fact the way I look at it , it's rather expensive. It would cost you a $120 to cover the same area I cover for $25 plus while my ad hits every home here I'm mowing lawns and making money not wasting my time going door to door making a big fat 0 for income. Now if you want cheap advertising, find someone to make you some magnetic signs for your truck because more people will see them than your flyers. I had two done for $65 and you can also get Business cards at Vista-Print for next to nothing like 250 for $10 so there actually cheaper than your flyers and a lot more professional.
well thats a great idea but unfortunately for me we have no subdivisions. I live in a small ran down town called ottumwa, IA

superiorGRASS

Threads
But we do have a save ottumwa paper that i might put an add in. Idk how many people get it but when i was scrapping junk i got a lot of calls using it