How much is too much to mulch?

Kpgraci

Forum Newbie
Threads
I live in western KY and have 4 large pin oaks and various other deciduous trees on my 1/3 acre lot. Last year I filled 60 large leaf bags and I mulched at least that much. I don't mind bagging some (I have a lawn sweeper) but it's really a chore, can I mulch that many leaves and not suffocate my lawn? My mower is a TB 30 so it's not great at mulching, makes quarter size bits, my neighbor hires a guy and his machine turns the leaves into power.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yes sir natural fertilizer for lawn, garden, flower beds etc. You may want to donate mulch to your community. Have you seen the price of mulch lately? You may want to think about selling your bags of mulch for a small profit. Google mulch for benefits, thanks Mark

kimkevin12

Forum Newbie
Threads
Living in western Kentucky with four large pin oaks and several other deciduous trees on your third-acre lot, managing the leaves is quite a task. Last year, you filled around 60 large leaf bags and mulched a similar amount. While you don't mind bagging some leaves, it's undoubtedly a chore. You're wondering if you can mulch that many leaves without harming your lawn. With your TB 30 mower, which produces quarter-sized bits, mulching might not be as effective as you'd like. Conversely, your neighbor hires someone with a powerful machine that turns the leaves into mulch. You're concerned about suffocating your lawn if you mulch too heavily.

626 angel number

4getgto

Threads
Living in western Kentucky with four large pin oaks and several other deciduous trees on your third-acre lot, managing the leaves is quite a task. Last year, you filled around 60 large leaf bags and mulched a similar amount. While you don't mind bagging some leaves, it's undoubtedly a chore. You're wondering if you can mulch that many leaves without harming your lawn. With your TB 30 mower, which produces quarter-sized bits, mulching might not be as effective as you'd like. Conversely, your neighbor hires someone with a powerful machine that turns the leaves into mulch. You're concerned about suffocating your lawn if you mulch too heavily.

626 angel number
In a nut shell..😉