How Many Hours

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
How many hours do you put on your mowers per year? Primary and secondary mowers combined, including your self propelled mower if you're using them in your business.

mowerman05

Threads
A close guess would be a couple hundred per year, all mowers combined. that's just part time use of nights and weekends.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
How many hours do you put on your mowers per year? Primary and secondary mowers combined, including your self propelled mower if you're using them in your business.

I got a new mower 3 1/2 months ago and as of yesterday I have 417 hours on it.

Push mower got at same time. I will say about 100 hours

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

Threads
I would guess I have around (+/-) 300-400 hours on my Honda mower I bought last July. I mow around 20 lawns per week, last week around 27, but didn't have that many last year.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
30 hrs a week 120 hrs a month 7 month mow season 840 a season on my honda

X-man

Threads
Too many :laughing:

Seriously. I don't even know because my tractor doesn't have a meter on it. If I were to guess, I probably put around 300 hours on it per year. My primary push mower probably has around 600 hours, had it for 3 years now. My secondary push mower I got brand new this year, it probably has around 6 hours on it, still has the break-in oil in it. So combined about 906 hours that I put on them.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'll have to post(if this thread is still around:0) at the end of this mowing season for my new ZTR, since it's my first full season of mowing with it. I'm also curious to compare it to my maintenance log for my previous mower(2006 Craftsman YS4500 54" deck lawn tractor) because I did maintenance at the beginning of every season on it so I'll be able to get an average hours/year over a 6 year period. Now.....just to remind myself of this later on at the end of the summer(you do know that the memory is the first thing to go when you get old and I can't remember what the second thing is:0)