Hour Meter is Always On

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I own 6 2019 Ariens Commercial ZT Mowers and each has been upgraded for a key circuit shutoff when you turn off the ignition. By doing this I don't have to pay for battery backup.
Would you care to share with us what 6 Ariens commercial zero turns that you own?

POW123

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ariens IKON Xl60 Pro is a commercial Mower 25 hp with Kohler 7000

Lawn Addict
Threads
How bout a pic of your fleet ?

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ariens IKON Xl60 Pro is a commercial Mower 25 hp with Kohler 7000
Nope. Try again.
The Kohler 7000 is not a commercial engine.
The only Ariens mower that is close to commercial is the Zenith.

POW123

Forum Newbie
Threads
Nope. Try again.
The Kohler 7000 is not a commercial engine.
The only Ariens mower that is close to commercial is the Zenith.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but your wrong. It's both a residential and commercial and is more in common use for the commercial side with added improvements. Maybe you should check better since its a 915228.

Last edited:

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but your wrong. It's both a residential and commercial and is more in common use for the commercial side with added improvements. Maybe you should check better since its a 915228.
Right! I’ve already checked.
That’s why Lowe’s sold them.
They could be purchased for under $4,000. Hydro-Gear ZT2800 transaxles.
It’s a residential mower.
It’s like saying that a Toro Timecutter or a Hustler Raptor are commercial mowers.
Just because someone uses a residential mower to make money doesn’t mean the mower is a commercial unit.
Keep trying.
Or, keep trolling.

Last edited:

Stevedore

Forum Newbie
Threads
I had an hour meter on a small chipper/shredder which I sold about 5 years ago. I saved the meter, intending to install it on my next chipper, and it's still sitting on my bench displaying the hours as of when I took it off the old machine. Just my $.02.