Honda Trimmer

dfbrown

Threads
How does the Honda perform when you turn it up to do edging? And loading up or loss of power?

I have a honda stick edger so i rarely ever use my 25 or 35 as an edger but I have with no problem. Theses engines were the FIRST to be a true 4 cycle and be able to rotate 360 degrees and not starve it for fuel or oil lubrication and its true. I love the string they come with so i bought a huge roll of it. No problems here at all with the honda trimmers. Not sure what you mean by loading up, do you mean loading up like a 2 stroke dirtbike loading up. PS never a loss of power using it or rotating it.

JSB33

Threads
I have a honda stick edger so i rarely ever use my 25 or 35 as an edger but I have with no problem. Theses engines were the FIRST to be a true 4 cycle and be able to rotate 360 degrees and not starve it for fuel or oil lubrication and its true. I love the string they come with so i bought a huge roll of it. No problems here at all with the honda trimmers. Not sure what you mean by loading up, do you mean loading up like a 2 stroke dirtbike loading up. PS never a loss of power using it or rotating it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, by "Loading Up" I meant the carb loading up with fuel and having to run it at wot to clear it out to get it to run smooth again.

dfbrown

Threads
Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, by "Loading Up" I meant the carb loading up with fuel and having to run it at wot to clear it out to get it to run smooth again.

No it NEVER EVER Loads up ever and during the season and at the end of the season i check the spark plug and gap and how it burns etc etc and its perfect for a 4 stroke. I do run 4 stroke TRUFUEL in my trimmers even though its more expensive it runs great with no hick ups. I run it because of the ethenol problems and sure its more money to do it but its really not a big deal for how many yards I do and that sort of thing. TRUEFUEL Burns like a proper racegas like a vp gas in a dirt bike or a superbike.