Honda striping kit?

stygz

Threads
Any chance Honda will expand their lawn products? Maybe a striping kit?

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Very easy and cheap to make your own.

Mike Brit Abroad

Forum Newbie
Threads
Any chance Honda will expand their lawn products? Maybe a striping kit?

I have few Honda mowers that we use on a regular basis and ours here in Europe have a heavy weighted skirt at the rear which give a reasonable stripe, these being the HRX537 HZ and an older HRX 536, but also have a HRD 536 QX with rear roller drive, now this gives an excellent drive but only has one speed which is geared high, even if you go down to 5ick-over? the reason being to achieve those perfect straight lines a slower ground speed gives waves. English bowling green mowers were incredibly fast beasts, but once mastered gave some excellent line/squares etc.
As an apprentice I had to cut bowling greens with 12 bladed cylinders with diagonal stripes to way of play and at 2,5mm (thickness of a penny), nice to look at after but a nightmare during the operation.
My roller drive mower is relegated to special events or clients who appreciate such works.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
It sure would be nice, but in the mean time, there are aftermarket stripping kits available.

https://www.bigleaguelawns.com/product/RES_RPM20SC.html

That thing is nice looking, However mounting it looks like a pita also I am not a fan of drilling holes in the deck lol. Lawns here are difficult to stripe anyway most residential people dont have golf course style lawns and wouldnt even be worth it.

Threads
That thing is nice looking, However mounting it looks like a pita also I am not a fan of drilling holes in the deck lol. Lawns here are difficult to stripe anyway most residential people dont have golf course style lawns and wouldnt even be worth it.

Yeah the Toro Lawn Striping System would be easier to mount.

Toro | Lawn Striping System

Most lawns stripe well here, though the debris flap on my Honda kind of does it automatically.