HI-Dump

scottief

Threads
I currently have the 20Hp Walker. Im looking to upgrade so I can get the high dump to make fall clean ups easier. Dose anyone have this on there machine and if so can you tell me how you like it and is it worth it. Thanks

walkerfan

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would be interested in this feature as well. It sure would be easier dumping a full load especially this time of year as the leaves fill the hopper very quickly. Did you get a price for the conversion kit?
As with anything Walker, I would imagine that it would be pricey?

Terryp

Forum Newbie
Threads
I currently have the 20Hp Walker. Im looking to upgrade so I can get the high dump to make fall clean uplas easier. Dose anyone have this on there machine and if so can you tell me how you like it and is it worth it. Thanks

I have a 25hp Walker with high lift and dump. The high lift drops 1-2 inches every time you use the dump switch. I called Walker and talked to Butch he said this isn't a problem. It may not be a problem to him but ask someone who's torn something up because of this. Butch told me to cut the top off my trailer to fix his problem. Butch told me he would talk to the people that makes the pumps and call me back, that was over 2 weeks ago, still no call. Butch said I was the only one to complain. Hard to believe, everyone who's torn something up should call and ask for reimbursement. This dropping when it shouldn't is a safety issue. I suppose I'll call OSHA.