Here's a rare HR17

bwdbrn1

Threads
That makes putting the bag on a snap. It has the roto stop blade, auto choke, and once this thing gets warmed up, that little G100V is a screamer! My dad had one back when Honda first introduced them. I saw mine one day on CL in the same town my daughter lives in, recognized it, and "had to have it." It turned out the guy selling it only lived about 4 blocks from her, and he was nice enough to load it up for her. Then we met at a restaurant half way between and I got if from her there. Cost me a roaring $10 and lunch. The only thing wrong with it was a broken starter rope. Put fresh gas in it after I checked it over, and it started on the fourth pull of the rope. I was tickled. Since then I had to replace that long part of the handle because the original had been broken and was badly welded back together. I found a new blade and have cleaned it up a bit. Right now it's sitting in a place of honor in my shed. Get this...on the bag it says Made In U.S.A., assembled in Japan. Don't see that often either.