Help me please if you own a LTX 1050 V Twin

Joewildlife

Forum Newbie
Threads
So my dogs enjoyed chewing up and tearing out some of the wiring on my LTX1050, as you can see.
If you want to help a guy out, can you go take a pic or two of the wiring visible under the area of the starter?
Specifically:
  • There is a green and red wire coming from the left, and another red wire from the left with a black spade connector.
  • There is a black wire and a green/white wire coming from the top of the picture.
  • what wire connects to the rectifier?
  • what wire connects to a male/female connector torn off the black wire?
  • what wire connects to the male/female connector on the green/white stripe wire?
  • in what location does the green jumper wire get plugged back into the white plug?
  • what does the red wire with the black plug go to?
  • I'm pretty handy but I can't figure out what is what. One of the wires I mentioned goes to the headlights, but that harness is completely gone but I don't care about that. I just need to get the thing running again. It won't start now.
Thanks for any help you can provide!
Joe

Attachments

• Cub Wiring.jpg
    Cub Wiring.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 9

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
scroll down page to Cub Cadet Lawn Tractor Service Manuals & see LTX, click & see pages 196-199 wiring schematics for LTX.

Last edited:

Joewildlife

Forum Newbie
Threads
cool thank you! Yes I got 12V battery power back to voltage regulator, 12V switched back to the carb solenoid, and now she runs again! Awesome manual thank you sir!

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
cool thank you! Yes I got 12V battery power back to voltage regulator, 12V switched back to the carb solenoid, and now she runs again! Awesome manual thank you sir!
Yes sir, glad to be of assistance, that’s what we do!

Telesis

Threads
What happened to the dogs!