HELP! KAW 750D Stalling

monkfarm

Threads
In a 2002 Scag Cougar. Now it is starting up easily, running for 2 minutes, then shutting down. But then it will start up again, right away, but run less time, 20, 30 seconds, and shut down. It will continue to do so. I have a new fuel filter, a year old fuel pump, new plugs, and the fuel lines look OK. Year old seat safety switch, and other safeties bypassed (I think I have all of them?). To me, It seems like a fuel pump may be the problem, because the first time it starts, it runs longer than the next consecutive starts. I thought maybe a relay?, so I will order one of those tomorrow (memorial day weekend today). I bought this mower new, and it has been garaged.

monkfarm

Threads
I found the problem: FUEL PUMP!! I replaced the fuel pump last year with a new one, unnecessarily, found a different problem, and now put on the old fuel pump, (evidently still good), and it has been running outside now for 20 minutes. Yeah!! and yeah for my rat packing ways, keeping the old fuel pump. Ha ha ha, yes indeed, that feels good!!