Help identifying carburetor - need to buy a rebuild kit

killerformula

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Help identifying carburetor - need to buy a rebuild kit
I just bought a powermate 6000 generator for short money. Even though I plan on converting it to natural gas, I'd like to have the gas part running well too. It runs but surges, smooths out on partial choke. Seems like a primary circuit is clogged, but I took it apart and hosed out the main jet and emulsion tube and it didn't seem to help.

I'm trying to find either a replacement carb or a rebuild kit for this thing, but can't find it online. I'll attach pictures of the carb and generator, I'm hoping somebody can help me identify the carb and an appropriate replacement or rebuild kit.

Thanks for any/all help.

killerformula

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Help identifying carburetor - need to buy a rebuild kit
Excellent, thanks. I went ahead and bought a tri-fuel carburetor of a similar style. THe only thing that's different is right now mine doesn't have the fuel cutoff solenoid; but especially with NG and propane I'm going to want it. I assume one end goes to the ground and I need a 12v that's on when the ignition is on. There is no electric start one this thing, I was thinking about pulling the front panel off and tapping into the output from the "on" switch. ANybody installed one of these from scratch before without a battery start? Interested to know what strategy was used.