Has anyone used mopart.com?

hanyoukimura

Threads
I don't know if this is the right forum to post this thread, so if its in the wrong spot feel free to move it.

Anyway, the throttle cable on my string trimmer broke, and the only place I can seem to find that sells a replacement is a website called Lawn Mower Parts | Lawn Mower Blades. Never used them before. Does anyone have any experience with them?

This is the cable in question: 300372-01 55-327 Throttle Cable Mcculloch

treenerd

Forum Newbie
Threads
I used to buy parts from mopart.com- no complaints, but I don't think their prices are the best. Been using Repairclinic.com and am TOTALLY happy with them. Their customer service is great, they've got every part you need for any small engine, and they ship fast.

hanyoukimura

Threads
I used to buy parts from mopart.com- no complaints, but I don't think their prices are the best. Been using Repairclinic.com and am TOTALLY happy with them. Their customer service is great, they've got every part you need for any small engine, and they ship fast.

Good to know. I've been to Repairclinic, but I haven't used them yet, I like their return policy though. I've used Jack's Small Engines a couple times and I've been really pleased by their prices, their order status tracking, and both times all my parts were correct and well packaged. I ended up getting the original OEM cable on eBay though, good as new now!