Happy Spring!

monica123

Threads
Have any interesting weekend plans? We have had some very mild weather but are supposed to get snow this weekend, I could do without the snow, but not my choice. Happy Spring!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thank you for the Happy wish...

I am definitely Happy to be back AND so glad to be leaving winter behind... The last of snow will not be any too soon...
You will have to post back with your wkend snow results... :smile:KennyV

Smartaleck

Threads
Here in the East of England I'm happy to report that Spring is well on it's way with the daffodils, pansies, crocuses, cowslips and primroses sprouting up all over the gardens in my little rural spot here.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here in the East of England I'm happy to report that Spring is well on it's way with the daffodils, pansies, crocuses, cowslips and primroses sprouting up all over the gardens in my little rural spot here.

The last square foot of icy snow melted yesterday....I devoted much of the afternoon to raking up the small branches and assorted yard debris from under our two dozen cedar trees and hauling them back to my new brush pile with my tractor...filled the loader bucket up about ten times...I don't have to rake leaves in the fall BUT my payback is that I have to clean up all the debris in the springtime.

pollyannasmum

Threads
I'm in the UK too but the thing I dislike about the Spring here is that you get a false sense of security. We've already had baby birds born too soon dying in the nest because of the frost that returns at night. Such a shame.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Spring in San Diego is marked by blooming flowers, green(er) grass and the return of tourists at the beach. :laughing:

grnspot110

Threads
Nice days off & on here, crocus & scilla blooming, daffodils are showing buds but not open yet! We'll have more cooler weather, but it shouldn't last long at any one time. :smile:

I'm ready for it! :biggrin: Did I mention that the older I get, the less I like winter! :eek: :mad: ~~ grnspot

monica123

Threads
We got a dusting of snow, not too much, it was all but gone today and I spent a nice day in the yard and then on the deck with the BBQ.