GX75 operation manual.

msaeger

Threads
I just picked up an old GX75 on craigslist to replace my even older Craftsman that had a catastrophic engine failure. I am trying to find an operators manual and have been unable to find a downloadable one. Does JD just not have them available to download? I am used to having to pay for the service manuals but I haven't seen where operation ones aren't free to download.

I need a new battery does anyone know what specs I need to look get? The shot one in the mower doesn't seem to say how many amps it is.

msaeger

Threads
I need a new battery does anyone know what specs I need to look get? The shot one in the mower doesn't seem to say how many amps it is.

If got a 300 amp battery today and even guessed the right terminal orientation since I forgot to make note of that before going to the store. New battery wouldn't start it either. After digging deeper I found the positive connection on the battery side was not good so I needed to find a new cable. After going to a few stores I found a generic set of mower battery cables.

Now I need to get a new deck belt before next the next mow the old on on there now keeps falling off when disengaging the blades.

BillyP

Threads
The JD site doesn't have the operators manual online, but they do list the part number for the manual (based on serial number). Get the part number and do a google search and you can get a manual download for free.

msaeger

Threads
Thanks for the tip. I found the part number for the manual but couldn't find one searching for that either.

Here's the number OMM121373

BillyP

Threads
Sorry but all I could find cost about $30. JD should provide them for free... they suck!