GX630 Ignition Switch

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I don't think this is ground to start unless I install a relay or seperate on/off switch

35100-772-003​

I think that is the way to go
Rather than beating your head into a brick wall pop a N/O relay in the ground run to the coils
A lot of mowers run an ignition relay so have no ground terminal on the switch at all
the crunch I have when replacing switches is finding a plug to fit the switch as no common mower plugs are available down here at all
IF you pop a photo of the back of your switch or plug or both we might recognise what will plug in
Usually I do have to swap the terminals around in the key switch plug when replacing an obsolete switch with one that is available & has the same terminal locations

Dwellonroof

Threads
I think that is the way to go
Rather than beating your head into a brick wall pop a N/O relay in the ground run to the coils
A lot of mowers run an ignition relay so have no ground terminal on the switch at all
the crunch I have when replacing switches is finding a plug to fit the switch as no common mower plugs are available down here at all
IF you pop a photo of the back of your switch or plug or both we might recognise what will plug in
Usually I do have to swap the terminals around in the key switch plug when replacing an obsolete switch with one that is available & has the same terminal locations
Thank you, here is what I think I’ll be using since I already had it setting around and thinking it was for a cub cadet

Attachments

• IMG_3219.jpeg
    IMG_3219.jpeg
    347.7 KB · Views: 4