Great reading advice

CauZey

Threads
Anyone on here that has bought any books on taking care of lawns, cutting, trimming, watering , fertilizing, etc. I would love to keep reading and knowin more and more about my trade so any good books out there that you guys have used I'd be glad to hear about them. Thanks!

Threads
I have this book with lawn care business tips. A lot of it is advice that was given by members on the guy's forum. It is a pretty good book.
61IsLIoAIoL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
GopherHaul Extreme Lawn Care Business Tips.: Steve Low: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

CauZey

Threads
Cool thanks! I have lawncare for dummies scored it on eBay for 3$ lol it's ok but for sure is for dummies

Threads
I have this book with lawn care business tips. A lot of it is advice that was given by members on the guy's forum. It is a pretty good book.
61IsLIoAIoL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
GopherHaul Extreme Lawn Care Business Tips.: Steve Low: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

You can join the Gopher haul forum - i did for the exact same reason you want the book - more knowledge :thumbsup:

GopherHaul Landscaping & Lawn Care Business Marketing Forum

Hope this doesn't violate any LMF rules by posting this info. (Please feel free to delete this posting if it does.)

metz12

Threads
That's the last thing I need....another forum to be obsessed over :wink: but I might join tonight. I will let you know! :smile:

how many are you on? i'm only on this one and ric's.

Threads
how many are you on? i'm only on this one and ric's.

Same with me but I read almost EVERY new thread on here so it keeps me busy! There will be NO WAY I will be able to read every thread once I start mowing lawns!

metz12

Threads
Same with me but I read almost EVERY new thread on here so it keeps me busy! There will be NO WAY I will be able to read every thread once I start mowing lawns!

every thread? wow! when you start working then i wont see you on here so much!