Great price on mower blades

phcaan

Threads
Searching locally for blades for my 52" Husqvarna, the best I could come up with was from one of the Husqvarna dealers who told me that they didn't stock them but could order them if I would pay the shipping. The cost before shipping $47.80
I was searching the internet, went to my favorite supplier, Oregon only to find that they did not offer the blades I needed. I ran across a company called Georgia Equipment. They had the blades and the cost was $30.00 for the set and $5.99 shipping. I ordered them. The blades arrived in 3 days and the quality was excellent. I know where I am getting blades from now on.
Hope this comes in handy for someone.:smile:

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Searching locally for blades for my 52" Husqvarna, the best I could come up with was from one of the Husqvarna dealers who told me that they didn't stock them but could order them if I would pay the shipping. The cost before shipping $47.80
I was searching the internet, went to my favorite supplier, Oregon only to find that they did not offer the blades I needed. I ran across a company called Georgia Equipment. They had the blades and the cost was $30.00 for the set and $5.99 shipping. I ordered them. The blades arrived in 3 days and the quality was excellent. I know where I am getting blades from now on.
Hope this comes in handy for someone.:smile:

I looked, but they don't seem to have an 18" blade listed under Gravely. I'm sure I could call them and they could match a blade to my Pro-Turn 152. I'm considering some Gator blades and they showed some 17" "Professional Mulch" blades that looked a lot like the Oregon Gator blades. The prices, though, did look very competitive!!

phcaan

Threads
I looked, but they don't seem to have an 18" blade listed under Gravely. I'm sure I could call them and they could match a blade to my Pro-Turn 152. I'm considering some Gator blades and they showed some 17" "Professional Mulch" blades that looked a lot like the Oregon Gator blades. The prices, though, did look very competitive!!

I was sure impressed with the quality and the service