got another one

beg

Threads
picked up a lawnboy m series last nite its in great condition had to drive 180 miles round trip but it was worth it to me anyway.its a non self propelled premix type the model no. is mz21rp18 and I cant find a thing on it Lawn boy cant find the model number either does someone know what year it was made?I have never seen a non self propelled one anyway it wont start and has spark so I am going into the carb. looks like a motorcycle carb and easy to work on

Attachments

• lawn boy 3 002.jpg
    lawn boy 3 002.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm very curious about this -- that model number... :confused2:

Could you post some photos -- including close-ups of the engine? What series is the engine?

beg

Threads
it is the m series non self propelled model the engine is made by suzuki to Lawn Boy spec as it is a little different than the toro suzuki as the muffler exits out the bottom sorry no close up pics of the engine it is pretty well covered by the shroud

Attachments

• lawn boy 3 002.jpg
    lawn boy 3 002.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 8

JohnBoy1

Threads
That's the one M series I would own, no oil injection and no old style selfpropelled with the crazy expensive wheels. Good mower

beg

Threads
here is a pic of a gold series f motor with 3 speed trans I just got from a young gent who did not know what he.He said he found it at the curb It runs but needs the carb cleanedlawn boy 3 001.jpg

beg

Threads
got both of them running this weekend The m series model number m21zprc needed a carb clean and had bad fuel and some debris in the gas tank. once the work was done started first pull and ran perfect.The gold series ran but not very well.Needed the main jet cleaned and it started first pull also.Both mowers cleaned up nice and are keepers.lawn boy 3 002.jpg