Comparison Going from Toro 60" z-master commercial to Kubota ZD326p

Fellows39

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Going from Toro 60" z-master commercial to Kubota ZD326p
I am in charge of mowing over 212 properties. Everything from residential to commercial, small to pretty big. I currently run the Toro Z-Master commercial model# 74915 with the e-z vac soft triple bagging system. I have had a lot of problems with the drive train system, replacing at least one but sometimes both hydrolic pumps. Also just replaced the bearings in each of my three vac systems. I have had trouble with the decks coming out of adjustment and a couple other things. I am looking to switch over from Toro completely and go with the Kubota ZD326p. Does anyone have or run the newer style Kubota zero turns? if so how reliable have they been, if and when they break down how has your local kubota dealer handled the service? Just looking from someone that has experience with these machines that could help me out with any information they might have or answer any other questions I may have. I personally have a lot of knowledge with a lot of different brands of commercial mowers but Kubota is new to me. Thx