getting the tractor around

boston

Threads
When I go to my clients houses, I always use wood ramps to get over the curb to their lawn. I was wondering how other people do it because I know not everyone uses ramps. Some of these peoples lawns are really raised up from the street

LandN

Threads
When I go to my clients houses, I always use wood ramps to get over the curb to their lawn. I was wondering how other people do it because I know not everyone uses ramps. Some of these peoples lawns are really raised up from the street

pictures would help on the problem areas.what are you mowing with--push mower, tractor, ztr....the only way i think(right now)that you can make things easier, can you back up your truck or trailer to a higher level and drive off easier.? can you lengthen your wood ramps to reduce the angle of approach.? maybe a set of steel arched ramps would be better. are you in an area where you can trade off the problem yards with better accesable yards. just some quick thoughts here.

boston

Threads
When i use the ramps, i am always referring to the tractor. Our push mowers can get anywhere with no problem. I really can't let go of any customers because of this because pretty much all of them have curbs, which are too high to drive onto. The ramps work great, but they are a pain to carry around all the time.