Gardner is so screwed up now.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
i marked out your address Star, just in case you didn't want or need that more public :D
That address is as public as can be here as it is on all my invoices and business cards, It is even on Yelp. But yes I should had deleted it before posting. Just so pissed I didn't catch it. It like my phone number that was on the sign out front until a big dog ran through it.

The problem is in the hands of my sales rep and if she don't get it straighten by Friday I am stopping the use of Gardner for parts purchases, I can't be paying $14 per line item. That order is already billed $69.92 and that don't include the other three items not listed. Otherwords $31 in parts in costing the $69.92.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Update: Finally got most of the mess straighten out but I will now need to place orders as ship complete for a while to prevent multiple shipments out of even the same warehouse. And yes their new system is trying to charge freight on every line of the orders which is a major problem.

For now I rather pay a little extra and order from other vendor(s); just the customers will have to pay more for the parts. Just a lot less headaches for an one person business to deal with especially during the busy Spring start-up season upon me.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
That address is as public as can be here as it is on all my invoices and business cards, It is even on Yelp. But yes I should had deleted it before posting. Just so pissed I didn't catch it. It like my phone number that was on the sign out front until a big dog ran through it.

The problem is in the hands of my sales rep and if she don't get it straighten by Friday I am stopping the use of Gardner for parts purchases, I can't be paying $14 per line item. That order is already billed $69.92 and that don't include the other three items not listed. Otherwords $31 in parts in costing the $69.92.
okay. just wanted to be safe.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
No problem. That is why I don't use my personal email addresses when requesting info. If the site is unfamiliar I just a temporary email address that is auto forward to the business email accounts. That way if spam galore shows up I can just the temporary email address and issue a new one.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
No problem. Understand that we got be safe online. That why I even used a temporary email to setup this forum.