Gardening Gifts For Christmas

Harriet

Threads
My grandson decided he wanted to make a bird house for each of aunts for Christmas. (He has six aunts.) He thought of this on his own---I was so impressed. He will be coming over to our house each weekend, and my husband is going to help him out. Just had to share this, as it's time to start thinking about gifts...........

landscaper

Threads
Oh... that is so nice of your grandson. I am already thinking of some gifts already and haven't been thought of giving gardening related ones. hhmm... this made me think again.. :)

adan

Threads
I like the thought of grandsons thinking about what to give to their aunts.*That's very impressive indeed. A lot of these grandsons think the other way around. They wonder what Aunt xxx and Uncle yyy would give them this Christmas.

Green Girl

Threads
I am going to make up a few terrariums for some of my plant loving friends. Neighbors are getting three potted herbs in a little window box. I have started several amarylis to give to friends and family who invite us over.

samson smith

Threads
My grandson decided he wanted to make a bird house for each of aunts for Christmas. (He has six aunts.) He thought of this on his own---I was so impressed. He will be coming over to our house each weekend, and my husband is going to help him out. Just had to share this, as it's time to start thinking about gifts...........

If you are looking to buy the Christmas presents then i think Garden Mirrors are one of the best Gardner gifts. Garden mirrors are rare and your gardening friend will love receiving such at unique gift at Christmas. It make your garden look more nice.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you are looking to buy the Christmas presents then i think Garden Mirrors are one of the best Gardner gifts. Garden mirrors are rare and your gardening friend will love receiving such at unique gift at Christmas. It make your garden look more nice.

Garden mirrors....??? Are you talking about gazing balls?

samson smith

Threads
Garden mirrors....??? Are you talking about gazing balls?

I am talking about garden wall mirror. I think it is one of the best garden gifts for Christmas. The size and space of your garden wall area will impact the garden decorations. You can choose the size, type and reflective medium of the garden mirror.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am talking about garden wall mirror. I think it is one of the best garden gifts for Christmas. The size and space of your garden wall area will impact the garden decorations. You can choose the size, type and reflective medium of the garden mirror.

Thanks for the clarification, I think in terms of a garden as being a place to grow veggies, and not for decoration...garden wall?? Have to Google that. Now I know what you mean, I have never seen such a mirror anyplace.

samson smith

Threads
Garden decoration is most important work. So, you planed all things very carefully. Your garden should not only be attractive but also a convenient.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
It isn't time to talk about Christmas Presents yet is it!? :eek:

Wow... I don't know what I'll be giving yet... I suppose I'll just have to go round the shops some time soon and find some things.

I can still remember the very moment on midnight 31st January 2010, and thinking, wow, 2011 will really drag on.

Yeah right!