From Georgia

skip49

Threads
Bought my first ZTR mower this week. A Hustler Raptor SD 54". Installed my engine guard today. This thing is really sweet. Being mowing for most of my 67 years (around 55 or so), but have never owned anything close to this. Spent most of my life on a Snapper Comet and 25 horse Huskee.
Can't believe the excellent resource I've found in this site. Learned a ton already.
All the best,
Skip

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Bought my first ZTR mower this week. A Hustler Raptor SD 54". Installed my engine guard today. This thing is really sweet. Being mowing for most of my 67 years (around 55 or so), but have never owned anything close to this. Spent most of my life on a Snapper Comet and 25 horse Huskee.
Can't believe the excellent resource I've found in this site. Learned a ton already.
All the best,
Skip

Georgia .... eh Skip ...???
Don't let anyone fool ya , you're actually livin in Northern, North Fl. ......... us folks in Central Fl. lets the folks up your way call it Georgia .... ha,ha,ha,ha :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: WELCOME our friend ...... Enjoy your visits ..... Boobala :cool2:

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Hi Skip. Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your new mower. :thumbsup:

Vanousb

Threads
Welcome from the bluegrass state. Nice mower. Have to post a pic or two. There are lots of good folk willing to share tricks and tips on getting the most out your purchase.